Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chrysler Drops the Curtain on New 200 Sedan


After bringing you dimly-lit pics of the Chrysler 200's exterior last week, as well as some hints of the potential jump in interior quality, we now have EVEN MORE official photos from Chrysler.

Finally, we get a glimpse of the post-Sebring in some proper lighting. Although we now have a much better view of what the nose and tail will look like, I'm still waiting for the rear 3/4, profile, and interior shots before an official judgment is thrown out there.

From what I'm seeing, the new front and rear treatments integrate well with the old Sebring's body while adding some decidedly classier (and modern) lines to the chunky mid-sizer.

For all the specs and pics that have dropped so far, check out our previous posts, but as a refresher, Chrysler will offer the new 200 sedan with a 2.4-liter I-4 World Gas Engine mated to either a four-speed or six-speed automatic, or the new 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine linked to a six-speed automatic.

As for me, I'll be here in my jammies twiddling my thumbs, waiting to see what they did with the interior. Oh, and the AWD mentioned in the comments of the last 200 update would be a nice addition, too.

By Phil Alex


_______________________________GALLERY_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment